WOHOOO ANNE~way to go and get on the ship early~so appropriate for you to get set up before everyone else does! Of course you can count on me to get email in EVERY PORT! Have a blast, my friend-I will be on your blog daily! much love, ro
Rico~ I say we have our own little blog on Anne's blog...so great to see you at the ship a couple of weeks back-and starting to work on my studies for the PHd so we can go back on again...just checked Lisa Slavids blog as well and no entry...what is going on here? And they have freee access to the internet! Come on Anne, we are needin a little information...it has been 2 days at sea already!
5 comments:
WOHOOO ANNE~way to go and get on the ship early~so appropriate for you to get set up before everyone else does! Of course you can count on me to get email in EVERY PORT!
Have a blast, my friend-I will be on your blog daily! much love, ro
You better write every day...
Hi Anne-
I am so excited for you. Joe and I will be reviewing your website often. Please tell Lisa and Tonia hi as well.
Enjoy and post often..
What?!! No new entry yet??? What are we amdatseaholics to do?
Rico~
I say we have our own little blog on Anne's blog...so great to see you at the ship a couple of weeks back-and starting to work on my studies for the PHd so we can go back on again...just checked Lisa Slavids blog as well and no entry...what is going on here? And they have freee access to the internet! Come on Anne, we are needin a little information...it has been 2 days at sea already!
Post a Comment