Just returned from Easter Island (more on this later, I promise). We are spending our last day in Chile tomorrow and so far it's been great. I just downloaded some pictures and there are some good ones in there. I thought I would share my two favorites...
Okay, not my favorites of the entire voyage but these are pretty funny. I told you about the Arabian Sea's winning synchonized swimming team. Well, they agreed to do a charity photo shoot to raise money for Students of Service (the shipboard service program) and here are our photos. Originally, Nate donated his money but wasn't going to take a photo. We talked him into it and they guys thought it would be funny to have me off to the side looking jealous. The good news is that I didn't actually know what jealous looked like so I put my hands on my hips and rolled with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment